Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Daily Blog Challenge = DBloC

Sean Preston, from Reality Blurs, creator of the supremely awesome Realms of Cthulhu (and other cool gaming products I'm not too familiar with but I'm sure are also awesome), has put forth the Daily Blog Challenge aka DBloC. This seems like a perfect opportunity to get my butt in gear and get back to writing.

There is going to be a lot of gaming in the next few weeks for me. GASPCon is a about 8 days away and counting. I'm signed up for some Savage Worlds, Labyrinth Lord, LotFP, and a few other things. I've got at least one more Call of Cthulhu game this month, I'll be running my 4e game once or twice, and playing in the 3.5 Forgotten Realms game at least once.

I'm already a few days behind, so I'm going to go ahead and count this announcement as post #1. I've got to get two more together to get caught up. As for a theme, I'm still working on that for now, but I hope to have something together by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment